Pocket Guide to Emergency First Aid
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Pocket Guide to Emergency First Aid, By Ron Cordes with Betty Cordes, CRNA.
- Fully illustrated guide helps you to be prepared for any emergency.
- Covers key issues including: Basic Victim Assessment, How to deal with Bleeding, Eye Injuries, Bites, Hypothermia, Frostbite, Heat Exhaustion, Strokes, Cramps, Heart Attack, CPR, Head Injuries, Spinal Cord Injuries, Fainting, Seizures, Sprains, Fractures, Dislocations, Splinting, Poisoning, Shock and more.
- The contents of an Emergency First Aid Kit are also set forth.
- Pocket size measures 4.5" high x 3.75" wide.
- Features 28 plastic laminated pages. Spiral bound.