Our cart system calculates shipping charges based on estimated weight of items purchased, the destination of the package and a handling fee. ALL packages are sent "no signature required”.
For right now We can only ship to the Continental United States. (48 states) If you are located in Alaska Or Hawaii please contact us a email@example.com for shipping rates.
In store Pickup will cost you nothing. Be sure to call us at 570-599-8979 to schedule an appointment, make sure to have the order number when you call. For security reasons you will need to show a copy of the order in order to take the items. This can be a paper or digital copy.
For international shipping we only offer shipping from the USPS so it is expensive. We only ship to Europe and Canada at this time.
C&D Firearms LLC and CW Outfitters abides by all state regulations regarding the sale of high capacity magazines. We DO NOT ship high-capacity magazines to the states listed below. It is the customer’s responsibility for understanding state laws regarding magazine capacities. Customers ordering magazines that are illegal to own in their state will have their orders cancelled and will be charged a 10% restocking fee.
STATES WITH APPLIED MAGAZINE RESTRICTIONS
- California — No magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Colorado — No magazines greater than 15 rounds, effective July 1st, 2013
- Boulder — No magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Connecticut — 10 Rounds and less with a valid permit.
- Hawaii — No magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Illinois (North Chicago) — No rifle magazines greater than 16 rounds
- Aurora, Skokie, Chicago, Evanston — No rifle magazines greater than 15 rounds
- Highland Park, Cook County, Dolton, Homewood, Deerfield — No rifle magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Deerfield — No shotgun magazines over 5 rounds
- Indiana (South Bend) — No magazines greater than 15 rounds
- Maryland — No magazines greater than 10 rounds October 1st, 2013
- Massachusetts — No sales. We will not ship ANY magazines or firearm parts to the state of Massachusetts.
- New York — No magazines greater than 10 rounds
- New Jersey — No magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Vermont — No rifle magazines over 10 rounds will be shipped as of April 13, 2018. No pistol magazines over 15 rounds effective immediately.
- Washington D.C. — No Sales. We will not ship ANY magazines or firearm parts to the District of Columbia.
No international shipping on magazines or knives
We DO NOT ship Stun Guns to the states listed below.
- New York
- Rhode Island
- Washington D.C.
The following STATES may have requirements to own or possess a stun gun:
- Illinois – LEGAL but Firearm Owner’s Identification Card Required.
- Iowa – LEGAL but requires (permit/license to carry a firearm), to carry such device.
- Michigan – LEGAL but has many requirements.
- Mississippi – LEGAL but must be licensed to carry a stun gun.
Please make sure to follow all state and local laws, we are not responsible for your actions.
At this time we only ship muzzleloader rifles, muzzleloader pistols, scopes and most optics within the United States, We do not ship muzzleloaders to New Jersey, Illinois, Washington D.C. & New York, In these jurisdictions, the law requires muzzleloaders to be shipped to a licensed FFL firearms dealer. As a disclaimer, please check your local ordinances and statutes to ensure compliance with all laws.
WE DO NOT SHIP TO THIRD PARTY INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING CARRIERS OR SERVICE CENTERS.
No matter what location you live in please be sure to follow all laws, we are not responsible if your item is seized by customs or any other law enforcement agency.
Please include your correct shipping address upon checkout.
We are unable to change an address after a package leaves.
All items ship from PA. We process orders promptly.
If you order and pay today, your order will leave within 2 business days.
Orders cannot be modified once they are placed. We do not consolidate or combine orders for shipping. If you wish to have all your items shipped in a single shipment, then you must purchase those items in single order.