Hand Made Birch Tar Soap
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Our Birch Tar Soap is made with just a few ingredients; Birch Tar, Lard, Coconut oil, Lye, and water.
- Our soap is made with natural oils and produces lather naturally. Lather from most store-bought soap comes from surfactants or detergents.
- One downside of our soap is it does not last as long as soap made from surfactants or detergents.
- If the soap sits in water for too long, it will become mushy and soft very quickly
- How you store your soap between uses matters a lot for the life of your soap. It is best for soap to be stored on a self-draining soap dish with good air flow around it to facilitate drying between uses.
- Hand Made in Carbondale, PA . USA