Pocket Guide to outdoor survival
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Pocket Guide to outdoor survival By Ron Cordes with Stan Bradshaw.
- This guide is designed to help you survive a life-threatening outdoor emergency.
- Key topics include Navigation, Emergency Signaling with a mirror or the use of Ground to Air Signals, construction and use of Emergency Shelters, How to Start a Fire, Survival Eating, Finding Water including construction of a Vegetation Still using a plastic bag, Lightning, Avalanches, and Hypothermia.
- A must for all outdoor enthusiasts.
- Pocket size measures 4.5" high x 3.5" wide.
- Features 28 plastic laminated pages. Spiral bound.